Shoplet is the #1 e-tailer of business and office supplies. You can find an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, office furniture, medical supplies and everything in between on their website.
We are never in need of more pens in this house….but how can I pass up reviewing pens from Pilot! They have some of the best pens out there. Everyone uses pens. We use them at home. My son uses them at school. My husband uses them at work. We use them at Church. I love the variety of different kinds of pens that Pilot offers.
I recently received the following pens to review:
- Acroball Pro Hybrid Ink Ballpoint Pens–This is a great set of ballpoint pens. It uses hybrid ink. The ink dries fast. It does not smear and writes very smooth. It writes like a gel pen, but dries like a ballpoint (hybrid). My husband loves these. They are very comfortable to to hold and have a great grip.
- Pilot Acroball Ballpoint Pen–I love these because they have a fine tip. Fine tips are my favorite. These pens also have hybrid ink. They write great. The ink is refillable. The grip is very comfortable to hold.
- Pilot Acroball Colors Ball Point Pen–These are great ballpoint pens. The colors are vibrant. They write very smooth and do not smear!
- Dr. Grip Frosted Pen–not listed on Shoplet yet!!–This pen is my favorite of all the ones that were sent to me this time. It is purple and has a frosted look to it. I love a good fat pen to write with. This one is perfect. It writes very smooth and has great flow. It’s easy to grip.
- Specially shaped grip alleviates writing pressure. Commended for “ease-of use” by the Arthristis Foundation.
- 1.0 mm medium point for strong lines.
- Refillable for continued use.
These are all great pens and you will not be disappointed with any of them….we’re not.
For all of the latest news and information about Shoplet be sure to follow them:
Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free or at a discounted price for my review. All opinions are 100% my own.