“Craving Connection” is a beautiful book! The format is amazing and I just LOVE it. This is a hardcover book and the inside has a very pink theme….and I just love it. There are activities (challenges) throughout the book that make this book perfect to use by yourself or in a small group. In the back of the book are author questions and answers!
This book is written by real-women and they share their real-stories from their real-lives! The stories are engaging devotions.
The book is divided into three sections:
- Connecting With God More Deeply
- Connecting With Friends More Purposefully
- Connecting With Community More Intentionally
We all long for meaningful relationships, the Colossians 3:14 kind that fulfill our desire for unity and connection with God, our friends, and our community. But where do we start? Craving Connection is a journey with (in)courage writers sharing real-life stories, practical Scripture application, and connection challenges that will encourage you to:
- Embrace the desire God has given each of us for connection
- Invest in meaningful relationships, right where God has you
- Become the friend you wish you hadThe (in)courage community invites you to grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair to the table, and commit to creatively and prayerfully fulfilling your cravings for connection. How could your life be different after prayerfully and intentionally connecting with God, friends, and your community?
Each section in the book incudes 10 devotionals. These devotionals are real-life stories. It also includes questions, and challenges. Each devotion will take you less than 10 minutes to read. An example of the challenge is to practice actively capturing your thoughts a you go about your day.
This devotional is beautiful and perfect for women of all ages. It would make a wonderful gift for someone. I sure am enjoying it.
Disclaimer: I received this book for free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.